Our Vibration energy harvesters and wireless sensor nodes can be used to monitor valuable equipment and assets not only within the rail industry, but across a wide variety of sectors such as:
- Oil and gas
- Power generation
- Water and waste water treatment
- Process manufacturing in-service breakdowns
Perpetuum Vibration Energy Harvesters (VEHs) are a perpetual power source for Wireless Sensor Nodes (WSNs) used for process monitoring and equipment condition-based monitoring in industrial environments.
- Power Industrial Wireless Sensor Nodes (WSN) over 10 years without changing batteries
- Reliable & Robust – Designed for use in demanding environments
- Hazardous zone certified
- Easy Installation – Fit & Forget Solution
- ROI approximately the first battery change avoided
PROCESS MONITORING (PM)
The Perpetuum VEH offers a maintenance-free perpetual power solution for battery powered Industrial Wireless Sensor Nodes used for monitoring various process parameters (i.e., temperature, pressure, flow, level). Meaning maximum measurement capture rates are achieved without sacrificing battery lifespan
We can eliminate the cost, disruption and downtime caused by the need to change batteries. Our harvesters are designed for use in demanding environments, are hazardous zone certified and operate from -40 °C to 85 °C.
The real time health and condition of your assets can be delivered direct to your desktop and mobile device. From maintenance planning to condition monitoring, our experts will ensure you receive the maximum value from our unique technology and enhanced analytics.